For most of us, whether we like it or not, our office is our second home.
Some of us may even be spending more active hours in the office than in our actual homes.
An office thus, should not be treated like a temporary place but rather a permanent one like our houses and like our houses, they require being taken care of!
Our offices also need to be cleaned once in a while. Not only does this help you locate your things more easily without all the mess around you, it also looks good and is hygienically better for your health.
Here are a few pointers to help you get your office into shape:
· Organize all your documents and files rather than spray them around
· Keep the washrooms of your offices clean to avoid spread of disease
· Keep your electronics like your cell phone and laptop clean at all times
· Always remove the trash by emptying your office bin
· Try to hire a professional cleaning service if you can
· Always remove your things and then clean everything! Never try to clean around your belongings
· Try not to eat or drink at your desk to avoid any crumbs falling or unwanted spillages